TekWorx Mobile and Web Services
- All sales are final. Projects can be paid according to milestones achieved but down payments are non-refundable.
- Services already delivered, commenced or have incurred non-recoverable charges are non-refundable. There are no partial refunds for projects midway through completing a milestone.
- Payments made for projects that are abandoned or left dormant are non-refundable. Payments for services availed, whether used or unused, are non-refundable.
- Charges for recurring services will continue until the client submits a cancelation notice by email.
- Service cancelation should be done at least 10 days before the start of the next billing cycle. The number of hours worked on the project will be prorated for services canceled after the start of the billing cycle.
- Services that are rushed or delivered the same day are non-refundable.
- Taxes paid to regulatory bodies for the services we rendered are non-refundable.
TekWorx.Digital reserves the right to cancel services for clients who violate the Terms and Conditions. The payments received for these services are non-refundable.
TekWorx.Digital reserves the right to change the above refund policy at any given point without any prior notice.
How to Contact Us:
Questions about our Refund Policy can be directed to our support staff by clicking on the “Contact Us” link. You can email us using the Contact Form on our site, or to [email protected]